university hospital of saint etienne,
avenue Albert Raimond,
42270 Saint Priest en Jarez,
- Pancreatic disease
- Pancreatic cancer (diagnosis, treatment)
- Acute pancreatitis
- Chronic pancreatitis
- Pancreatic cystic lesions
- Ultrasound endoscopy
- Interventionnal endoscopy (ERCP, EUS, resection etc...)
- Cytomegalovirus and infl ammatory bowel diseases, with a special focus on its role in ulcerative colitis.
- Addition of an immunomodulator can reverse antibody formation and loss of response in patients treated with adalimumab.
- Patient-Reported Outcomes as Primary End Points in Clinical Trials of Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Urinary tract infections in hospitalized inflammatory bowel disease patients: A 10-year experience.
- Gemcitabine plus oxaliplatin in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: A large multicenter AGEO study.
- Dietary Beliefs and Behavior Among Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients.
- Guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of iron deficiency across indications: A systematic review.
- Distribution of Cytomegalovirus DNA Load in the Inflamed Colon of Ulcerative Colitis Patients.
- Development and Internal Validation of a Model Using Fecal Calprotectin in Combination with Infliximab Trough Levels to Predict Clinical Relapse in Crohn's Disease.
- The level of epidermal growth factor receptors expression is correlated with the advancement of colorectal adenoma: Validation of a surface biomarker.