Infectious Diseases Clinic,
Azienda Socio Sanitaria Territoriale Di MONZA,
San Gerardo Hospital-University Of Milano-Bicocca,
Via Pergolesi 33,
Management of HIV infection and HIV-related comorbidities: Antiretroviral treatment -related adverse events, Metabolic abnomalities (dyslipidemia, insulin resistance, diabetes, cardiovascular risk), immune-activation and inflammation, risk of cancer, HPV related malignancies and Non alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Degree in Medicine attained 28th March of 2000 at the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of the Second University of Naples with thesis about “Antiretroviral therapy in subjects infected by HIV and HCV”
- Professional certificate : qualfying examination attained at Ist General Hospital of Naples (“I Policlinico”, Second University of Naples) in December 2000.
- Specialized in Infectious diseases on 11th November 2005 at University of Modena and Reggio Emilia .
- From November 2005 to September 2008 He had been working as HIV specialist at the Metabolic Clinic of the University of Modena for management and treatment of HIV related lipodystrophy. Since October 2008 employed as Infectious Diseases Specialist at “San Gerardo” Hospital of Monza, Infectious Disease Unit. Research programs.
- Reviewer for: BMC infectious diseases, PlosONE, AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses, Infection, Medicine, Microbial Pathogenesis.
- Language skills ENGLISH : upper-intermediate level certified by FCE attained in December 2007 International Scholarships 2006 Scholarship recipient for the partecipation to the "8th International workshop on Adverse Drug Reactions and Lipodystrophy in HIV” 24-26 September 2006 San Francisco USA 2007 Scholarship recipient for the partecipation to the’4th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention” 22-25 July 2007, Sydney, Australia