- Nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS)
- Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Fabrication of High Aspect Ratio SiO2 and Tempax Glass Pillar Structures and Its Application for Optical Modulator Device.
- Mechanical quality factor enhancement in silicon micromechanical resonator by low-damage process using neutral beam etching technology.
- A capacitive silicon resonator with a movable electrode structure for gap width reduction.
- Fabrication of an hermetically packaged silicon resonator on LTCC substrate.
- Fabrication and packaging process of silicon resonators capable of the integration of LSI for application of timing device.
- A Long Bar Type Silicon Resonator with a High Quality Factor.
- Fabrication and evaluation of silicon micromechanical resonator using neutral beam etching technology.
- Fabrication of nano-gap structures based on plastic deformation of strained Si springs by stiction effects.
- Fabrication of Vacuum-Sealed Capacitive Micromachined Ultrasonic Transducer Arrays Using Glass Reflow Process.
- Single and Mechanically Coupled Capacitive Silicon Nanomechanical Resonators.