University of Sucre,
Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences Group,
Sincelejo, 700003, Sucre, Colombia.
- Molecular biology
- In silico design of drugs
- I am a pharmaceutical chemist, with a masters degree in pharmaceutical sciences and PhD candidate in environmental toxicology.
- At the present time I am associate professor at the faculty of health sciences of the University of Sucre.
- My work in research is focused on the area of famacology, toxicology, in silico drug design and chemistry medicine.
- Therefore, since several years I have been working on several research projects related to discovering molecules for the treatment of Alzheimer through in silico search and pharmacological evaluation, and evaluation of the toxicity of organic compounds using the insect Tribolium castaneum as in vivo model.