655 W. Baltimore Street
Baltimore MD 21201
Obesity and Cancer, Cancer Biology, Metastasis and Invasion, Liver cancer,Breast cancer, Adipocytokines and their role in cancer (Especially in Liver and Breast cancers).
- Dr.Saxena is an Assistant professor of Medicine, Division of Digestive Diseases, Department of Medicine, School of Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta Secondary appointment as Assistant professor Department of Hematology and Medical Oncology Emory Winship Cancer Institute Emory University Atlanta, Georgia.
- He received PhD in Microbiology/Botany from University of Delhi New Delhi, INDIA in 1988-1994.Completed his Masters of Science MSc from University of Delhi New Delhi INDIA in 1986-1988.
- Completed BSc from University of Delhi New Delhi INDIA in 1983-1986.
- Presently he is serving as an editorial board member of World Journal of Hepatology.
He served as reviewer for the following journals:
- Gastroenterology Hepatology FEBS Journal Cancer Research Clinical Cancer Research World Journal of Gastroenterology Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine American Journal of the medical Sciences International Journal of Molecular Sciences , American Journal of Physiology.
- His number of Publications include Twenty ManuscriptsThirty three Abstracts.