Room No. AH 001, Ground Floor,
Animal Facility, Institute of Microbial Technology, sector 39A | IMTECH,
Experimental Animal Facility (EAF),
Thrombosis, wound healing, inflammation, metabolic diseases, neuro degenerative diseases
- c-Src Suppresses Dendritic Cell Antitumor Activity via T Cell Ig and Mucin Protein-3 Receptor.
- Topical Delivery of Protein and Peptide Using Novel Cell Penetrating Peptide IMT-P8.
- Cerulomycin Caerulomycin [corrected] A: a potent novel immunosuppressive agent.
- Analgesic and Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Gelsolin in Acetic Acid Induced Writhing, Tail Immersion and Carrageenan Induced Paw Edema in Mice.
- Nuclear Receptor Nr4a2 Promotes Alternative Polarization of Macrophages and Confers Protection in Sepsis.
- Plasma Gelsolin Levels Decrease in Diabetic State and Increase upon Treatment with F-Actin Depolymerizing Versions of Gelsolin.
- Caerulomycin A Suppresses Immunity by Inhibiting T Cell Activity.
- Suitability of gelatin for preservation of in vitro propagated Theileria annulata schizonts.
- Effect of Vaccination in the Field with the Theileria annulata (Hisar) Cell Culture Vaccine on Young Calves Born during the Winter Season.
- Impact of field vaccination with a Theileria annulata schizont cell culture vaccine on the epidemiology of tropical theileriosis.