27, Ken Nnamdi Drive,
Independence Layout, Enugu.
Clinical Pharmacogenetics, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, Translational Medicine, Statin Therapy, Malaria Chemotherapy, HIV Chemotherapy, Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine, Cancer Genomics.
- April 2011 – Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Degree, Clinical Pharmacology.
- June 2004 – Master of Science (M.Sc) Degree, Clinical Pharmacology.
- December 1998 - Certificate of Full Registration by the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council.
- July 1997 – Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B., B.S.) Degree.
- July 1995 – Certificate in French Language (Certificat de Langue Francaise).
- January 1991 – Professional Diploma in Computer Programming.
- December 1989 – Senior Secondary School Certificate (Division 1).
- June 1983–First School Leaving Certificate (Distinction).
- Membership American College of Chest Physicians(MCCP) 2013.
- Fellowship Royal Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (FRSTM&H) – 2012.
- Fellowship Royal Society of Medicine (FRSM) London – 2011.
- Work Experience:
- 1997 to 1998 – House–Officer, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu.
- 1998 to 1999 – N.Y.S.C. Doctor, EIf Foundation Medical Centre for Mother and Child, Ikotun; Alimosho L.G.A., Lagos State.
- 1999 to 2000 – Resident Doctor, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu.
- 2000 to 2004 – Lecturer II, Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, ESUT College of Medicine, Parklane, Enugu.
- 2005 to 2008 – Lecturer I, Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, ESUT College of Medicine, Parklane, Enugu.
- 2008 to 2011 – Lecturer/Honorary Consultant Pharmacologist, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu State.
- 2011 to 20I4– Senior Lecturer, Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, College of Health Sciences, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.
- 2014 to Date– Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, College of Health Sciences, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.
Positions of Responsibility Held:
- 2000 to Date – Senior Consultant, Life Foundation Hospital, Enugu.
- 2001 to Date – Principal Consultant, Life Hospital Associates, Enugu (Health Management Consultancy).
- 2004 to 2006 – Acting Head, Department of Medical Physiology, ESUT College of Medicine, Parklane, Enugu.
- 2006 to 2011 – Chairman (Part-time), Asu-Nkanu Local Health Authority, Enugu State.
- 2006 to 2012 – Diocesan Medical Adviser, Methodist Church Nigeria, Agbani Diocese.
- 2011 to Date – Vice-Chairman, Drug and Therapeutics Committee, Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki.
- 2012 to 2013 – Head, Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.
- 2013 to Date – President/CEO, Integrated Therapeutics.
Academic and Special Honours:
- P.N. Igboko National Mathematical Olympiad Award.
- Best Graduating Student, Federal Government College, Wukari (1988/89) Academic Session.
- Mobil Producing Nigeria Scholastic Award for Academic Excellence.
- Lagos State N.Y.S.C. Merit Award Winner during the 1997/98 (2nd tier) Service Year.
- Rotaract Club (UNTH Chapter), Professional Service Award of Excellence.
- National Association of Resident Doctors’ (UNTH Enugu) Certificate of Meritorious Service.
- Apostle Samuel Egbo Foundation Certificate of Merit.
- Enugu State University Medical Students’ Association Merit Award.
- Distinguished International Medical Noble Award.
- Pillar of Support to the Church of God, Methodist Church Nigeria, Enugu Archdiocese.