ItajaÃ - Santa Catarina State,
Chromatography, Food Science and Technology, Antioxidant Activity, Food Chemistry, Food Analysis, Food Processing, Food Technology, Phytochemicals, Food Biochemistry, Food Composition, Winemaking, Wine Chemistry.
- Graduation in Pharmacy and Biochemistry - Food Technology at University of Santa Catarina State (UFSC). Masters degree in Food Science at UFSC (2010-2012).
- Doctor degree in Food Science at UFSC (2012-2016). Doctorate internship at Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique – INRA in Montpellier, France (2014-2015).
- Currently a Post-Doctoral researcher in Food Science at University of Santa Catarina State (UFSC) working with the development of new products under the concept of green technologies.
- Have participated in several projects including projects in the Cosmetology field (photoprotection and antioxidant activity of formulations containing plants extracts); Food Science field: Chemistry and biochemistry of grapes and derivative products (composition of bioactive compounds and antioxidant activity).
- Experience in working with metabolomics analysis applying liquid chromatography (UPLC; HPLC), mass spectrometry (MS) and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR).
- Currently, working in Food Science, with projects involving chemistry and biochemistry of vegetables and fruits and development of new products reutilizing by-products from the apple industry.