Tribhuvan University, Nepal
InREACH- Nepal Balbhadra Chwok New Baneshore, Kathmndu Nepal
Maternal and Child Healthrn- Reproductive Healthrn- Alcohol rn- Migration
- Safety and Efficacy of a Recombinant Hepatitis E Vaccine.
- Alcohol Consumption Practices among Married Women of Reproductive Age in Nepal: A Population Based Household Survey.
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus – A Public Health Concern in Rural Communities of Nepal.
- Nepalese Homebrewed Alcoholic Beverages: Types, Ingredients, and Ethanol Concentration from a Nation Wide Survey.
- Factors associated with nonadherence to diet and physical activity among Nepalese type 2 diabetes patients; a cross sectional study.
- Changing trends on the place of delivery: Why do Nepali women give birth at home?
- Knowledge of Diabetes Mellitus among Pregnant Women in Three Districts of Nepal.
- Prevalence of depression and associated risk factors among persons with type-2 diabetes mellitus without a prior psychiatric history: A cross-sectional study in clinical settings in urban Nepal.
- Safety and Efficacy of a Hepatitis E Virus Vaccine Conducted in Nepal.
- High-Risk Childbirth Practices in Remote Nepal and Their Determinants.