Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics,
University of Miami,
Division of Pediatric Cardiology.
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Dr. Nao Sasaki earned her medical degree from Tokyo Medical and Dental University.
- She completed her residency in pediatrics at Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical Center and a fellowship in pediatric cardiology at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York.
- Her clinical interest is in non-invasive imaging including cardiac MRI, transthoracic, transesophageal and fetal echocardiogram.
- Dr. Sasaki is available to see patients at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital. She is bilingual in English and Japanese.
- Dr. Nao Sasaki is a pediatric cardiologist in Miami, Florida and is affiliated with Nicklaus Children's Hospital.
- She received her medical degree from Tokyo Medical and Dental University and has been in practice between 11-20 years.
- Dr. Sasaki accepts several types of health insurance, listed below.
- She is one of 19 doctors at Nicklaus Children's Hospital who specialize in Pediatric Cardiology.