EPIP Area, Whitefield , Bangalore
- Dr.Nandita Ghosal completed her MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College and MD (Pathology) from All India Institute of Medical sciences, New Delhi.
- Subsequently she completed her Senior residency in Department of Pathology and Hemato –Oncopathology (IRCH), AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Dr. Nandita Ghosal is currently working at Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore and has previously worked at Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Whitefield, Bangalore which is a tertiary care centre for cardiac and neurosciences.
- She has vast experience in Histopathology, non Gynaecological Cytological specimens, and Gynaecological Cytology specimens.
- She has a special interest neuropathology with more than 12 years of experience in the same and numerous publications to her credit in national and international journals.
- 81 publications in indexed national and international journals
- Reviewer for following indexed journals:
- Acta Cytologica
- Diagnostic Cytopathology
- Indian Journal of cancer
- World Journal of Surgical Oncology
- Journal of Neurosciences in Rural Practice
- Journal of Clinical Imaging Science
Awarded best educational exhibit for 2 consecutive years :
- Pictorial review of extra osseous cystic lesions of spine: Approach to diagnosis.” in 98th scientific assembly & Annual meeting of Radiologist Society of North America , Chicago, 2012
- “Unusual sellar suprasellar lesions- Imaging features and diagnostic challenges.” in 99th scientific assembly & Annual meeting of Radiologist Society of North America , Chicago, 2013