Av. Agostinho Neto, 1164 (precinct of the Central Hospital of Maputo) Maputo / Mozambique Foreign District: Mozambique.
cellular immunology, Molecular Biology, cytometry
- Sitoe N, Macamo R, et al. (2016) Performance Evaluation of the MyT4 Technology for Determining ART Eligibility. PLoS ONE 11(10): e0165163. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0165163.
- Chongo P, Sitoe N, Viegas S,et al. Quality assurance for point-of-care testing in Mozambique’s National Health Service. Afr J Lab Med. 2016;5(2), a445. http:// dx.doi.org/10.4102/ajlm.v5i2.445.
- Ilesh V Jani, Jorge I Quevedo, Ocean Tobaiwa, Timothy Bollinger, Nadia E Sitoe, et al., Use of mobile phone technology to improve the quality of point-of-care testing in a low-resource setting. AIDS 2016 Jan;30(1):159-61.
- De Schacht C, Lucas C, Sitoe N, et al. Implementation of Point-of-Care Diagnostics Leads to Variable Uptake of Syphilis, Anemia and CD4+ T-Cell Count Testing in Rural Maternal and Child Health Clinics. PLoS One. 2015 Aug 26;10(8):e0135744.
- Ilesh V. Jani, Bindiya Meggi, Nédio Mabunda, Adolfo Vubil, Nadia E. Sitoe et al. Accurate Early Infant HIV Diagnosis in Primary Health Clinics Using a Point-Of-Care Nucleic Acid Test. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2014 Jun 13.
- Michéle Bergeron, Géraldine Daneau, Tao Ding, Nádia E. Sitoe et al. Perfomance of the PointCare NOW System for CD4 Counting in HIV Patients Based on Five Independent Evaluations; PLoS ONE 2012; 7(8).
- Jonathan Lehe, Nádia E. Sitoe et al. Evaluating Operational Specifications of Point-of-Care Diagnostic Test: A Standarized Scorecard; PLoS ONE 2012; 7(10).
- Sitoe, N. et al., Absolute and Percent CD4+ T-Cell Enumeration by Flow Cytometry Using Capillary Blood; Journal of Immunological Methods; 372 (2011) 1-6.
- Ilesh V Jani, Nádia E Sitoe, et al. Effect of point-of-care CD4 cell count tests on retention of patients and rates of antiretroviral therapy initiation in primary health clinics: an observational cohort study, The Lancet; 6736(11) 61.052.
- Ilesh V. Jani, Nádia E. Sitoe, et al., Accurate CD4 T-cell enumeration and antiretroviral drug toxicity monitoring in primary healthcare clinics using point-of-care testing, AIDS 2011, 25:807-812.