Department of Physiology I
Eberhard-Karls-University of Tübingen
Gmelinstr.5, D-72076 Tübingen
- Ion transport in physiology and phatophysiology.
- Ion channels and transporters trafficking
- Physiology and patho-physiology of ions channels and transporters.
- Ion transport regulation and cell signaling
- Carriers bio-physics
- Myriam Fezai’s research focus is the electrophysiology of ions transport and trafficking, and molecular regulation in physiology and pathophysiology of ion channels and transporters.
- She’s finalizing her Ph.D. in Physiology of ion transport at the Institute of Physiology I, Faculty of Medicine of Universitätsklinikum Tübingen, Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen in Germany.
- Her PhD project is a pure electrophysiology characterization and regulation of ions transport (SLC family Na+-co-transporters and K+ Channels).
- With previous experience in triggering erythrocytes´ apoptosis via Ca2+ pathway.
- Myriam performed her Master´s research project in Pasteur Institute of Tunis, in biochemistry and pharmacology of neurotoxins.
- She graduated a Bachelor of Life Sciences (Maitrise) from the Faculty of Sciences of Bizerte, University of Carthage, Tunisia.