Department of Internal Medicine,
Viale Benedetto XV, n. 6,
University of Genoa, 16132 Genoa,
Allergology and Clinical Immunology.
- Prof Giuseppe Murdaca has received his PhD in Science and Space Engineering at the University of Genova (Italy) during the period of 2000-2003. Currently, he is working as Assistant professor in Internal Medicine University of Genova (Italy).
- Based on this research and fellowship training he has received several awards and honors, such as:
- Prize for young researchers of the study, assigned by the GILS, with the following motivation: "Standardization of a method to assess impairment by skinfold thickness skin", delivered on the occasion of the "Day VII Italian to fight Scleroderma" (Milan, 17/3 / 2001)
- Award for one of the three best oral presentations at the Ninth Congress of the Inter-SIMI Piemonte.
- He is serving as an editorial member of several reputed journals like:
- 2010-2014 ISRN Rheumatology
- 2013 Lead Guest Editor Autoimmune Diseases (Special Issue: Lupus Nephritis: Diagnostic Approach, Management, and Current Treatment)
- Dal 2013 Internet Journal of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology