University Sultan zainal Abidin,
Brown fat, Obesity, Human Body composition, exercise physiology
- Forty years experience in teaching and research in the filed.
- Worked in India, malaysia, canada and Nepal. Published about 60 papers in national and international conferences.
- Presented papers in conferences and have been an invited speaker on many occasions.
- Also a visiting professor in a couple of universities.
- Acute effects of triterpene compounds on locomotor performance and Morris water maze tasks in Spraque-Dawley rats.
- Anthropometry and Body Composition Status during Ramadan among Higher Institution Learning Centre Staffs with Different Body Weight Status.
- Body Mass Index and its Adequacy in Capturing Body Fat.
- Potential effects of duku (Lansium domesticum corr) and langsat (Lansium domesticum Jack) extracts on the growth of bifidobacteria SPP.
- Some Aspects of Pulmonary Functions in the Underweight and Overweight Human Subjects.
- Role of mast cell histamine in brown adipose tissue thermogenic response to VMH stimulation.
- Changes in brown adipose tissue composition during fasting and refeeding of diet-induced obese mice.
- Recent advances in human brown fat physiology.
- Muralidhara DV, Krithika D Muralidhara. A simple, inexpensive, portable model for teaching human body composition to undergraduate health science students. International J Physiol. 3: 93-95, 2015..
- Nasir, M. N. , Habsah, M, Adzim, K. R., Norhayati, A. H., Muralidhara D.V., Zubaidi, A. L. Acute effects of triterpene compounds on locomotor performance and Morris water maze tasks in Sprague-Dawley rats . Biomedical Research 26 (2): 304-310, 2015..