Department of Electrical Engineering,
JMI (A Central University),
New Delhi, INDIA.
92 T Sector 8, Jasola Vihar,
New Delhi-110025, INDIA.
- Bio-Implants and Bio-MEMS
- Biomaterials and Biomechanics
- Biomedical Instrumentation and Biosignal Processing
- Aerospace Medicine
- Dr. Munna Khan has been working as a Professor of Biomedical Engineering at Electrical Engineering Department (EED), Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Central University, New Delhi, India from 2011 to till date.
- Dr Khan worked as a Director in Professor Scale of Mewat Engineering College (Wakf), Palla, Nuh, Mewat, Haryana, India from 2009 to 2011 on deputation. Earlier,
- Dr Khan taught as an Associate Professor from 2005 to 2009 and as a Lecturer/ Sr Lecturer from 1992 to 2004 at EED, JMI Central University, New Delhi, India.
- Dr Khan was an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati from 2004 to 2005.
- Dr Khan also worked as visiting Professor during May to June of 2012, 2011, 2009, 2007 and Assistant Professor during May to July 2004, 2005 at Wright State University, Dayton, OH, USA.
- Dr Khan received his Ph.D. degree in Biomedical Engineering from IIT Delhi on Jan 04, 2002. He passed B. Tech. and M. Tech. in Electronics Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh in 1989 and 1993, respectively.
- Dr. Khan has held various administrative as well as academic positions and developed various laboratories with their manuals. He introduced new courses at various levels of teaching.
- He has completed three R & D projects from Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India.
- He has published more than 120 research papers in International/National journals and conferences.
- Dr Khan guided four Ph.D. thesis and 12 Ph.D. scholars are working under him.
- Dr Khan is an active member of IEEE Society of Engineering in Medicine & Biology, USA and life member of Biomedical Engineering Society of India, and Indian Society of Technical Education.
- He has also contributed to the national pride by carrying the Indian flag to 48th International Congress on Aviation and Space Medicine at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Sept. 17, 2000.
- He has delivered many invited Lectures/Talks at International and National levels.
- Dr Khan has had various special assignments such as Research Consultant for R & D Project of US Air Force, Evaluation of R&D project of ICMR for Indo-UK program, and a reviewer for International/National journals.