Name: Mujeeb Nasar
Huazhong Agricultural University,
Email: Send an Email
Huazhong Agricultural University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Wuhan.
Genetic and molecular basis of emerging antimicrobial resistance mechanisms; the rapid diagnosis of resistance using phenotypic, genetic, and lipidomic approaches; and inhibitor-based drug discovery.
1. Evaluation of clinical, pathological and genetic indicators in chickens with thiram-induced tibial dyschondroplasia Dec 2017. Oncotarget
2. Tibial dyschondroplasia is highly associated with suppression of tibial angiogenesis through regulating the HIF-1Î±/VEGF/VEGFR signaling pathway in chickens . 2017. Scientific Reports
3. Oxygen Supplementation Ameliorates Tibial Development via Stimulating Vascularization in Tibetan Chickens at High Altitudes . 2017. International journal of biological sciences
4. High altitude hypoxia as a factor that promotes tibial growth plate development in broiler chickens â€¢ 2017 PLoS ONE
5. Epidemiologic Survey of Japanese Encephalitis Virus Infection, Tibet, China, 2015. â€¢ 2017 Emerging Infectious Diseases
6. Epidemiological Survey and Phylogenetic Characterization of Cysticercus tenuicollis Isolated from Tibetan Pigs in Tibet, China 2017. BioMed Research International
7. Seroprevalence and risk factors associated with hepatitis E virus infections among people and pigs in Tibet, China. 2017 Acta tropica
8. Characteristics of Integrons and Associated Gene Cassettes in Antibiotic-Resistant Escherichia coli Isolated from Free-Ranging Food Animals in China. 2017. Journal of Food Science
9. Experimental mouse lethality of Escherichia coli strains isolated from free ranging Tibetan yaks â€¢ 2017 Microbial Pathogenesis
10. Antibiotic resistance, serogroups, virulence genes, and phylogenetic groups of Escherichia coli isolated from yaks with diarrhea in Qinghai Plateau, China - 2017 Gut Pathogens