University of West London.
University of West London,
Boston Manor Road,
- Clinical nursing
- Nursing educationrnDiabetes
- Dr Muili Lawal, PhD, FHEA, is a Senior Lecturer at the University of West London and his education and teaching experience span through three different continents; from Europe to North America and Africa.
- Muili has published numerous peer-reviewed articles and is currently an external examiner for two UK universities.
- Due to his passion, he promotes the ethos of self-management in long-term conditions through teaching, conference presentations and published work.
- His recent book titled "Implementation of diabetes education policy: prospects and barriers" provides an insight for both undergraduate and postgraduate healthcare students, researchers and healthcare practitioners that are interested in understanding the complexities of managing clients with long-term conditions.