College of Resources and Environment
Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan 430070, China.
- Soil Processes and Environmental Effects .
- Global Change Ecology.
- Molecular Soil Ecology.
- Greenhouse gas emission.Agro-Ecology.
- Environmental Pollution.Soil Biogeochemistry.
- soil N transformation.Soil C sequestration.Soil Fertility.Plant Nutrition.
- Land management/use change.
- He stood 1st in master degree and got Gold Medal from university.
- He got the Chinese Government Scholarship for pursuing PhD at Huazhong Agricultural University (HZAU), Wuhan, China.
- During PhD, Dr. Muhammad Shaaban showed marvelous output of research by introducing novel pathways of mitigating greenhouse gas emissions from agricultural soils.
- He has taken part in several national/international conferences and research competition during his PhD and won various kinds of research awards.
- He got his PhD degree (Soil Science) an outstanding student of HZAU.
- He has been conducting research in the lab of “Soil Ecology and Environment”.
- He has published several research articles in highly reputed international scientific journals indexed in science citation inde(SCI).
- He got two vivid achievements:
(1) He won National Science Foundation China, and
(2) China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. His research area is “Molecular Soil Ecology” mainly focusing on soil processes and environmental effects including nutrient cycling, global warming and climate change.