Assistant Professor, Kulliyyah of Nursing, IIUM, Kuantan Campus Extension: 7282.
Muhammad Lokman Md Isa
Department of Basic Medical Sciences for Nursing, Kulliyyah of Nursing, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Kuantan Campus, P.O Box 141, 25710, Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
• Biotechnology, Medical Biotechnology, Stem Cell Technology, Human Gem Cell Development & Spermatogenesis from Stem Cells,Regenerative medicine-Stem cell and Andrology study; Human Gem Cell Development & Spermatogenesis from Stem Cells
• Natural Science - Biological Sciences, Genetics, Molecular Genetics - Cell interaction 1) Human reproductive hormones study
• Medical And Health, Pharmacology, Medical Pharmacology - Basic pharmacology (Pharmacokinetic and Pharmaco dinamic)
• Medical And Health, Phamaceutical Industry, Other Pharmaceutical Industry n.e.c. - Lipid emulsion technology, intravenous lipid emulsion.
- Palm I.V.TM-palm Oil Emulsion- National University of Malaysia- Gold Medal at Research and Innovation Expo of National University of Malaysia
- Palm I.V.TM -palm Oil Emulsion- Ministry of Science and Environment of Malaysia- Gold Medal at Science and Technology Expo 2004 at Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), Kuala Lumpur.
- Derivation of germ cells from human embryonic stem cells- International Islamic University Malaysia- Silver Medal at International- Islamic University Malaysia Research, Invention and Innovation 2011 (IRIIE 2011)
- Derivation of post meiotic germ cells from human embryonic stem cells- International Society for Stem Cell Research- ISSCR- ISSCR 10th Annual Meeting Travel Award 2012 at Yokohama Japan.