Huazhong Agricultural University,
College of Veterinary Medicine,
Evidence Based Medicine, Internal Medicine, Medical Education, Clinical Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Clinical Examination, Dogs, Medical Writing, Case Reports, Clinical, Teaching Hospitals.
- Is Lithium biologically an important or toxic element to living organisms? An overview.
- Hemato-Biochemical Analysis and Treatment Response to Enrofloxacin in Cats Affected with Feline Hemotropic Mycoplasma.
- The Yin and Yang of Antiviral Innate Immunity in Central Nervous System.
- Nutritional Secondary Hyperparathyroidism in an African Lion Cub (Panthera leo).
- Successful management of ivermectin- induced blindness in an African lion (Panthera leo) by intravenous administration of a lipid emulsion.
- Limber tail syndrome in German shepherd dog.
- Complete mitochondrial genome analysis of Clinostomum complanatum and its comparison with selected digeneans.
- Two unusual cases of generalized Coenurus gaigeri cyst infection in Beetal goats.