Cincinnati ohio 4248
- Stem cell role in pregnancy , placental adapation.
- Developmental origin of disease.
- Fetal surgery
- Fetal growth
- Dr. Mounira Habli is an obstetrician-gynecologist in Cincinnati, Ohio and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Bethesda North Hospital and Christ Hospital.
- She received her medical degree from American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice between 11-20 years.
- Dr. Habli accepts several types of health insurance, listed below.
- She is one of 141 doctors at Bethesda North Hospital and one of 111 at Christ Hospital who specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Awards and Recognitions:
- 2004: Best Resident Teaching Award at Medical College of Virginia
- 2006: Best Resident Teaching Award at Dartmouth Medical School
- 2010: Speaker in the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology – Cairo
- 2010: Speaker in Fetal Therapy Conference- China
- 2010: Speaker in the Middle East Conference for Maternal Fetal Medicine
- 2011: Speaker in the American Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine – San-Francisco