Improvement of vegetable species,
CRRHAB BP 57,
PCR, Genetic Engineering, Plants, Pathogens, Sequence Analysis, Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Towards increasing diversity of local chili pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) gene pool in Tunisia: agronomic evaluation of a newly acquired gene collection.
- Evaluation of tomato entries with different combinations of resistance genes to tomato yellow leaf curl disease in Tunisia.
- Genomes of three tomato pathogens within the Ralstonia solanacearum species complex reveal significant evolutionary divergence.
- Specific Genes from the Potato Brown Rot Strains of Ralstonia solanacearum and Their Potential Use for Strain Detection.
- Transposon Mutagenesis Reveals Differential Pathogenesis of Ralstonia solanacearum on Tomato and Arabidopsis.
- Plant host is inducing diversity within ralstonia solanacearum strains.