2-1-1 Hongo, Bunkyo,
Stem Cell Biology, Mechanobiology, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Bone regeneration
Assistant Professor, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Juntendo university School of Medicine
- Therapeutic strategy using adipose-derived stem cells and prospectives for the future.
- Periodontal Tissue Regeneration with Adipose-Derived Stem Cells.
- The Effect of Adipose-Derived Stem Cells on Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury: Immunohistochemical and Ultrastructural Evaluation.
- Periodontal Disease and Periodontal Tissue Regeneration.
- Prefabrication of Tissue Engineered Bone Grafts An Experimental Study.
- Adipose-derived Stem Cells: Current Findings and Future Perspectives.
- Adipose-Derived Stem Cells for Periodontal Tissue Regeneration.
- The Effect Of Control-Release Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor On Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury In Murine Model.
- Effects of Adipose-Derived Stem Cells on Improving the Viability of Diced Cartilage Grafts.
- Concise Review: Adipose-Derived Stem Cells as a Novel Tool for Future Regenerative Medicine.