Agricultural Genetic Engineering Research Institute,
Agricultural Genetic Engineering research Ins. (AGERI),
Agricultural Research Center (ARC).
9-El Gamaa St, Giza, Egypt.
Post cod: 12619.
PCR DNA Gene Expression Cloning Electrophoresis DNA Extraction RNA DNA Sequencing Molecular Genetics Genetics Genomics Sequencing DNA Gel Electrophoresis DNA Amplification Molecular Cloning Agarose Gel Electrophoresis Biotechnology Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Gene Regulation Genetic Engineering Genetic Analysis Bioinformatics Data Mining Molecular Biotechnology Molecular Markers Databases Programming Languages Horticulture Molecular Analysis Primer Bioinformatic Tools SSR Molecular Genomics Gene Mapping Annotation Functional Annotation
- Molecular Biology, Genome Mapping, Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, Data mining, Web, and Database developer.
- Obtained (Khalifa International Award for Date palm and Agricultural Innovation) at 3rd Date palm Festival in Siwa (15-18 November 2017).
- Efficient CRISPR/Cas9-mediated genome editing using a chimeric single-guide RNA molecule.
- Genic and Intergenic SSR Database Generation, SNPs Determination and Pathway Annotations, in Date Palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.).
- Development of Annotated EST-SSR Database in Olive (Olea europaea).
- Olive EST-SSR designed primers and it's information.
- Development of Sex-Specific PCR-Based Markers in Date Palm.
Team member of the following projects:
- Smart Molecular Breeding: The Next Generation for Wheat Improvement for Salt Tolerance without Genetic Engineering (2016 – 2019).
- Documentation of Elite Natural Resources in Egypt through DNA Barcoding Technology (2015 – 2018).
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Plant as a Novel Source for Energy Production. (2014 – 2016).
- Germplasm Conservation, Genetic Characterization, Next-Generation Sequencing, Molecular Markers and Bioinformatics Analysis to Distinguish the Genders of Date Palm Trees Contract No. 4607, (2012– 2015) (US-Egypt Joint project in collaboration with Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison, USA).
- Development of Initial Marker Assisted Selection System for Net Blotch Resistance in Barley. Contract No. 2159, (2011 – 2013).
- Genomics in the service of Durum Wheat Breeding: Development of Cultivars with High Water Use Efficiency in Egypt. Contract No. 78 (2009 – 2013).