Narodowy Instytut Zdrowia Publicznego
Biology, Mycology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biotechnology, Cell Biology, Immunology.
- Dr n. med Monika Staniszewska - is a graduate of the Faculty of Biology at the University of Szczecin, is a laboratory diagnostician with 1st degree specialization in the field of clinical microbiology.
- She holds a PhD in medical sciences (NIZP-PZH, 2010).
- She is a specialist in the field of genetics of pathogenic fungi, in particular fungi of the genus Candida.
- She conducts research related to the search for new markers for diagnosing candidiasis.
- She is actively involved in popularizing science among young people and training future staff as a supervisor / promoter of professional internships and diploma theses.
- Currently, She manages the SONATA research project financed by the National Science Center.
- As part of the grant, she created her own research team carrying out research in the field of Candida virulencespp.
- Is a supervisor in the PRELUDIUM research project funded by the National Science Center.
- In order to search for new antifungal compounds, she established national and international cooperation.