Via Granarolo 64,
Farnza (RA) Italy.
Bone cell biology, Bone regeneration, Cell/biomaterial interaction
- November 2014 To Present - Researcher at Institute of Science and Technology for Ceramics of the National Research Council, ISTEC-CNR (Faenza, Italy) in Bioceramics and Bio-hybrid Composites Group.
- November 2013 - Visiting scholar in the Prof. I. Martin’s group at Tissue Engineering Laboratory, Institute for Surgical Research and Hospital Management (ICFS), University Hospital Basel, Switzerland.
- November 2012 To October 2014 - Biologist M.Sc at the Institute of Science and Technology for Ceramics – National Research Council ISTEC-CNR (Faenza, Italy) in Bioceramics and Bio-hybrid Composites Group.
- July 2011 To October 2011 - Graduate student fellowship in the laboratory of Dr. Lynda Bonewald, at the Oral Biology Laboratory, University of Missouri, Kansas City.
- March 2008 To October 2012 - Biologist M.Sc at Medical Technology Laboratory, Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute, Bologna, Italy.
- February 2007 To January 2008 - Biomedical laboratory technician at Laboratory of Cellular Biology and Electronic Microscopy, Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute, Bologna, Italy.
- November 2005 To January 2007 - Biomedical laboratory technician in Clinical Pathology at General Hospital S. Orsola – Malpighi, Bologna Italy.
- 4 April 2014, PhD in Molecular and Cellular Biology, at the Department of Biology, University of Bologna, Italy.
- November 2010, National qualification to pursue professional works as biologist.
- 18 February 2010, Master degree in Biological Science (M.Sc.), University of Urbino with score of 110/110 cum laude.
- 25 October 2005, Bachelor degree in Biomedical laboratory technician, University of Bologna with score 110/110 cum laude.
Areas of interest and Research Skills:
- Molecular and cellular biology
- Regenerative medicine, tissue engineering and nanomedicine
- Biological evaluation of cell/material interactions
- 2D and 3D cell culture in static and dynamic (Bioreactor) conditions.
Honours and Awards:
- “Salvatore Venuta” fellowship 2013 and participation at the 6th Annual NanoGagliato conference, July 25-30, 2013 in Gagliato, Italy.