Department of Anatomy,
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine,
Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt.
Molecular Biology, Developmental Biology, Molecular Embryology, Anatomy, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Gene transfer, Gene cloning, Production of Transgenic animals, Stem cell therapy, SNPs detection, Genetics, Marked Assisted Selection (MAS), Quantitative trait loci (QTL).
- Dr. Mohammed Abu El-Magd has received his PhD from Royal Veterinary College (RVC) in London University, UK, during the period of 2005-2009.
- Currently, he is working as associate professor of Anatomy& Embryology and specialist of Animal Biotechnology in Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt.
- He is also a manager of the Molecular Biology Lab in the same faculty.
- His research has included molecular biology, developmental biology and animal biotechnology.
- Based on this research and fellowship training he has received a full scholarship (4 years) to London University and 2 projected funded by STDF and KFS.
- He is an editorial board member and a peer reviewer of several international journals and also a member of many International Associations and Societies.
- He has authored many peer-reviewed international research articles and international books.