Trauma, Fluid Resuscitation, Nursing Education
- Mohammed Al-Breiki is a senior nurse in emergency department in university hospital.
- He was graduated from University of Southampton, with a degree of master in nursing science (Advanced clinical practice).
- He established a nurse educator program in University Hospital after completing higher education.
- Additionally, he is involved in the training of nurses in the following program; trauma course for nurses, Basic life support (BLS) and triage system of emergency patients.
- His initiative work is directed towards improving and optimizing the provision of care to the trauma patients.
- He has recently published one article title as “Permissive hypotensive resuscitation in adult patients with traumatic hemorrhagic shock: A systematic review” in European Journal of trauma and Emergency Surgery.