Department of Civil Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering
Water Resources Management, Surface Water Quality Modeling, Evaluation of Heavy Metal Pollution in waterbodies.
- Mohammad Reza Vesali Naseh has born in Hamedan city in 1983, he finished his high school in Hamedan and he entered Power & Water University of Technology bachelor of Civil Engineering, then he received his Msc. degree form Tarbiat Modres University.
- He started his PhD course in University of Tehran in Environmental Engineering.
- During his MSc & PhD, he started his industrial carrier with Water Resources Management (WRM) and Water Research Institute (WRI) at the Ministry of Energy as environment expert, manager of Education & Research, Head of water examination laboratory and the Head of Water & Wastewater Research Center.
- He has been working in Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering in Arak university since 2014.
- Member of Iranian Association for Environmental Assessment
- Member of Iranian Society of Environmentalists