Iran, Islamic Republic of
Department of Animal Science, College of Agriculture, Shiraz University.
(+86) 18234442947,(+9826) 34410250,(+98912) 5688991
Mohammad Mehdi Ommati
#19, 5th Ladan,
3rd Crossing- Darioush St. Gohardasht,
Karaj, Alborz Province,
- Sperm and blood parameters,
- Immuno-suppression methods in fertlity,
- Addiction and fertility,
- Behavioral traits,
- Cell culture,
- Toxicology methods.
- I am an enthusiastic and motivated researcher interested in the field of reproduction and toxicology and other aspects of Reproductive Toxicology and Physiology.
- I have an academic, industrial and clinical experience and looking for an interaction with scientists interested in reproduction/fertility topics in the area of Environmental toxicology.
Honors and Achievements:
- A distinguished student in B.Sc. (among 42), Mohaghegh University (2006-2010).
- A distinguished student in M.Sc. (among 4), Shiraz University (2010-2012).
- Gifted student at B.Sc. level.
- Member of Iran’s National Elites Foundation (Number: 50565.15; Date:2013/09/14).
- International Course Certificate: "Introduction to Reproduction by Northwestern
- University on Coursera. The certificate earned on October 23, 2015". https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/certificate/9UC3ZWEURZNW.
- International Course Certificate: "Chicken Behaviour and Welfare by Edinburgh
- University on Coursera. The certificate earned on Jun 13, 2016".