Faculty of Medicine,
- Maxillofacial surgery
- Mohammad Waheed El-Anwar currently works at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Zagazig University.
- Mohammad does research in Otolaryngology and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Their current project is '2nd Integrated Zagazig Otorhinolaryngology head and neck surgery department specialized dissection courses;
- (Hands on and demonstration) 15th – 31th July 2016.'
- Infraorbital foramen localization in orbitozygomatic fractures: a CT study with intraoperative finding
- Double Suspension Sutures: a simple Surgical Technique for Selected Cases of obstructive Sleep Apnea: our experience with twenty two patients
- Hyoid Bone Suspension as a Part of Multilevel Surgery for Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome
- Changing Trends in the Treatment of Mandibular Fracture
- Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss: Comparative Study of Different Treatment Modalities
- Preauricular sinus: A comparative study between different surgical approaches
- Lamina papyracea position in patients with nasal polypi: A computed tomography analysis
- Platelet-rich plasma myringoplasty: A new office procedure for the repair of small tympanic membrane perforations
- Two- versus Three-Point Internal Fixation of Displaced Zygomaticomaxillary Complex Fractures
- Role of Multislice CT Imaging in Predicting the Visibility of the Round Window in Pediatric Cochlear Implantation
- Basal cell carcinoma of the Auricular concha
- Single Triangular Suture: A Modified Technique for Hyoid Suspension as a Treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea: our experience with twenty four patients.