Assistant Professor of Chest Diseases Head of Chest Department, Qena Faculty of Medicine, South Valley University
+2 0111 54 54 856
Mohamed Shahat Badawy Ahmed
Ahmed Oraby Street, Luxor, Egypt
- Bachelor of Medicine with a general grade of “Very Good”
- Master of Chest Disease
- Post Graduate Interest in Interventional Bronchology
- Doctoral degree in Chest Diseases
- Member in international Cryosurgery Association
- Member in Egyptian Thoracic Association
- Member in European Respiratory society
- Bronchial asthma among School Students of Sohag district.
- The diagnostic value of skin prick tests, blood eosinophilia and serum IgE level in atopic bronchial asthma.
- Inflammatory Markers in Patients with Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Role of Bacterial Infection.
- Fiberoptic bronchoscopic Cryotherapy in the management of malignant tracheobronchial tumour.
- Vestibular Functions in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD)
- Hepatitis C virus Infection among Tuberculosis Patients in Sohag Governorate: Sero-prevalence and associated Risk Factors.
- Effect of Bicarbonate versus Acetate Hemodialysis on Respiratory Functions in chronic Renal Failure Patients.
- Tranexamic acid versus bleomycin pleurodesis for malignant pleural Effusion via tube drainage.
- D-dimer testing versus multislice computed tomography in the diagnosis of postpartum pulmonary embolism in symptomatic high-risk women.