Department of Pathology,
General pathology and fish pathology, immunopathology, molecular biology, parasitology and host-pathogen interactions.
- Histopathological Lesions During Single and Co-infection by Tetracapsuloides bryosalmonae and Myxobolus cerebralis in Rainbow Trout.
- The impact of Tetracapsuloides bryosalmonae and Myxobolus cerebralis co-infections on pathology in rainbow trout.
- A RNAi-based therapeutic proof of concept targets salmonid whirling disease in vivo.
- The impact of co‑infections on fish: a review.
- Migrating zooids allow the dispersal of Fredericella sultana (Bryozoa) to escape from unfavourable conditions and further spreading of Tetracapsuloides bryosalmonae.
- First Proliferative Kidney Disease outbreak in Austria, linking to the aetiology of Black Trout Syndrome threatening autochthonous trout populations.
- First Outbreak of Proliferative Kidney Disease in Austria Linking to the Aetiology of “Black Trout” Threatening Autoctone Brown Trout Population.
- Pathological Studies on the effect of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate on Skin of Rabbits.
- Skin and Subcutaneous Lesions Induced by Application of Para-phenylenediamine in Rabbits.
- New Colony Development from Migrating Autozooids of Fredericella Sultana Under Unfavourable Conditions.