Nasr Road, Mokhyam Aldaem st.,
Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt.
Department of Prosthodontics,
Faculty of Dentistry,
- Complete Denture,
- Partial Denture,
- Tooth or/and Implant Overdenture,
- TMJ disorders research work,
- Biomaterial research work.
- Mohamed Helal was born in 1971 in Cairo, Egypt.
- After he had finished school in 1988, he received his undergraduate education in Dentistry from 1988 to 1993 at the Faculty of Dentistry of Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
- He had obtained the Bachelor Degree of Dentistry in May of 1993.
- He had worked as dentist in the Hospital of Al-Azhar University from 1993 to 1995, and from 1995 to 1996 he had worked in the Military Medical service.
- In June 1996 he became Clinical Demonstrator at the Department of Prosthodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Al-Azhar University at Cairo, Egypt.
- In April 2000 he completed his Master Degree of Prosthodontics, his thesis title was "Cephalometric evaluation of artificial occlusal plane in complete denture construction".
- In July 2000 Mohamed Helal became Assistant Lecturer at the Department of Removable Prosthodontic, Faculty of Dentistry, Al-Azhar University at Cairo, Egypt.
- From 2000 to 2002 he had been registered in Removable Prosthodontics Program to obtain his PhD at Removable Prosthodontic Department, at the Faculty of Dentistry of Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt,
- From Oct. 2002 he was working as Guest scientist (Visiting Research Associate Professor), at the Department of Prosthodontics, Propaedeutics and Dental Materials, School of Dentistry, Christian-Albrechts University at Kiel, Germany. (Grant of High Educational Ministry of Egypt).