EPEE, Univ Evry,
91025, Evry, France.
Energy Economics, Environmental Economics, Financial Economics, Applied Econometrics.
Conferences and Seminars:
- AFSE: the 62nd Annual Meeting of French Economics Association, the Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Aix-en-Provence, June 24−28, 2013.
- ECOMOD: International Conference on Policy Modeling, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada, 24−26 June, 2009.
- NCCR: National Centre of Competence in Research, Climate Conference on the International Dimensions of Climate Policies, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland, 21−23 January, 2009.
- DIME: Dynamics of Institutions and Markets in Europe, International Conference GRETHA (UMR CNRS 5113), University of Bordeaux, France, 11−13 September, 2008.
- ERSA: the 48th Congress of the European Regional Science Association, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK, 27–31 August, 2008.
- AWEEE: the 3rd Atlantic Workshop on Energy and Environmental Economics: Climate Change Policies after 2012, Research Group in Economics, Business and the Environment (REDE), University of Vigo, Toxa, Spain, 4−5 July, 2008.
- AFSE: Thematic Meeting of the French Economic Association 2008: Frontiers in Environmental Economics and Natural Resources Management, Toulouse School of Economics, Toulouse, France, 9−11 June, 2008.