Africa city of technology, Applied Bioinformatics and Genomics Center.
Gene Expression, DNA Extraction, Sequencing, Neuroscience, Next Generation Sequencing, Bioinformatics, Cancer Research, Mutation, Virus, Vaccines, Single Nucleotide Polymorphism, Hearing Disorders, Gene, Immunoinformatics.
- Immunoinformatic Approach for Epitope-Based Peptide Vaccine against Lagos Rabies Virus Glycoprotein G.
- Phenotypic and Genotypic Analysis of Multidrug-Resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis Isolates from Sudanese Patients.
- Multi Epitope Peptide Vaccine Prediction against Sudan Ebola Virus Using Immuno-Informatics Approaches.
- Immunoinformatics Prediction of Peptide-Based Vaccine Against African Horse Sickness Virus.
- In Silico Analysis of Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNPs) in Human RAG 1&RAG2 Genes of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency from Functional Analysis to Polymorphisms in microRNA.
- In Silico Analysis and Modeling of Deleterious Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNPs) in Human GATA4 Gene.
- In Silico Modeling and Identification of Novel Epitopes-based Vaccine of M polyprotein (Gn/Gc) against Schmallenberg Virus for Ruminants.
- In Silico Design of Epitope Based Peptide Vaccine against Virulent Strains of (HN)- Newcastle Disease Virus (NDV) in Poultry Species.
- Immunoinformatics Approach for Designing Epitope-Based Peptides Vaccine of L1 Major Capsid Protein against HPV Type 16.
- In silico Analysis of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (Snps) in Human FTO Gene.