23 Joseph Tito St.,
P.O.Box 1564 Alf Maskan,
Postal Code 11769,
I am interested in applications of geospatial techniques (remote sensing, GIS, GPS) and modeling (spatial and statistical molding) in the following items: Soil survey, Geomorphology and mapping, land degradation, soil improvement, land Resources evaluation; Land Capability, Land Suitability, land use planning, environmental hazard assessment, change detection, soil fertility, crop monitoring, yield prediction, and crop and soil management, climate impacts on agriculture and soil properties.
- Ph.D. in soil science and agriculture chemistry to specialize in Pedology entitle "Assessment of Land Degradation and Land Use Planning by using Remote Sensing and GIS Techniques in Chamarajanagar district, Karnataka" obtained from university of Agricultural Science, UAS, GKVK, Bangalore, Karnataka, India., 2014.
- Soil Survey, Land Degradation, Land Resources Evaluation; Land Capability, Land Suitability, Land Use Planning, Change Detection, Soil Fertility, Land Improvement, USLE, RUSLE, Geostatistics, Model Builder, Multispectral and Hyperspectral Imageries, Climate Impacts on Agriculture and Soil Properties.
- M.S.c in agriculture sciences to specialize in (Soils), Pedology entitle "Quantification of land degradation indicators using GIS and remote sensing technologies" obtained from Faculty of Agriculture, Zagazig University, Egypt, 2009.
- Land degradation, land suitability, USLE, Geostatistics, Model Builder B.S.c in agriculture sciences to specialize in Soil and water obtained from Faculty of Agriculture, Zagazig University, Egypt, 2004.
- January 2015 until present: Assistant Researcher, Division of Environmental Studies and Land Use(DESLU), National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences (NARSS), Egypt.
- November 2009 - January 2015: Assistant Researcher, Division of Environmental Studies and Land Use (DESLU), National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences (NARSS), Egypt.
- September 2004 - October 2009: (GIS Instructor ), Remote Sensing and geographical information system specialist, Division of Scientific Training and Continuous Studies (DSTCS), at the National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences, Cairo, Egypt.