10010 N Torrey Pines Rd,
La Jolla CA 92037.
- Professor Li‘s research attempts to understand the molecular basis of the regenerative mechanisms that maintain the proper form and function of the human body.
- His research programs build on a multidisciplinary platform that integrates stem cell models with genome engineering, functional genomics, bioengineering and chemical screening to gain a holistic understanding of regeneration in its broadest sense, while keeping a commitment to fulfilling the translational promise of stem cell research.
- I received my B.S degree from Peking University.
- I received his Ph.D. in cellular biology from the University of Georgia in Athens, Georgia, USA, in 2007.
- I studied Drosophila neuroscience at the University of Georgia as a postdoctoral fellow from 2007 to 2009.
- Since then I have been working as a postdoctoral researcher at the Salk Institute, where my research interests focus on somatic cell reprogramming and genetic correction of human monogenic diseases.