Assistant Clinical Professor,
Department of Radiation Oncology,
University of California Los Angeles,
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center,
Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center and Orthopaedic Hospital.
Mitchell Kamrava, M.D.
200 UCLA Medical Plaza Suite B265,
LA, CA 90095.
- Image Guided Brachytherapy
- Functional MRI Imaging
- Radiation Oncology
- Dr. Mitchell Kamrava graduated from the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) Medical School.
- While pursuing his medical education, he also spent a year as a Howard Hughes Research Scholar conducting research on ovarian cancer at the National Cancer Institute (NCI).
- He completed his internship in internal medicine at Stanford University Hospital and his residency in radiation oncology at the NCI, where he served as chief resident.
- Dr. Kamrava then completed a brachytherapy fellowship at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) Radiation Oncology Department and subsequently joined the faculty as an Assistant Clinical Professor.
- In addition to being a part of the division of brachytherapy, Dr. Kamrava is Chief of the Gynecologic as well as Sarcoma services.
- Member, JCCC Cancer Molecular Imaging Program Area