Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS)
Clinics Hospital of Porto Alegre,
Experimental Research Center (CPE),
Laboratory of Autoimmune diseases,
Ramiro Barcellos Street, 2350,
Porto Alegre, RS - Brazil.
- Animal models of arthritis;
- Animal models of inflammation;
- Cell culture;
- Fibroblast-like synoviocytes culture;
- New drugs development;
- Mechanism of action (MOA) of new drugs;
- intracellular signaling pathways.
- Graduate in Biomedicine (Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS)) (2013);
- Master's degree in Medical Science (UFRGS) (2015);
- PhD student at Autoimmune Diseases Laboratory (HCPA / UFRGS) (2016 - currently).
- Genome of the Avirulent Human-Infective Trypanosome—Trypanosoma rangeli.
- Proteomic Analysis of Excretory-Secretory Products of Mesocestoides corti Metacestodes Reveals Potential Suppressors of Dendritic Cell Functions.
- A set of recombinant antigens from Echinococcus granulosus with potential for use in the immunodiagnosis of human cystic hydatid disease.
- Comparative Analysis of the Diagnostic Performance of Six Major Echinococcus granulosus Antigens Assessed in a Double-Blind, Randomized Multicenter Study.
- Proteomic analysis of the Echinococcus granulosus metacestode during infection of its intermediate host.
- Proteomic survey of the cestode Mesocestoides corti during the first 24 hours of strobilar development.
- Excretory/secretory products from in vitro-cultured Echinococcus granulosus protoscoleces.
- Echinococcus granulosus Antigen B Structure: Subunit Composition and Oligomeric States.
- Fructose-bisphosphate aldolase and enolase from Echinococcus granulosus: Genes, expression patterns and protein interactions of two potential moonlighting proteins.
- Proteomic profiling of the infective trophozoite stage of Acanthamoeba polyphaga.