Cyprus International University,
Haspolat-LefkoÅŸa via Mersin 10,
Nothern Cyprus, Turkey.
- Criminology / Victimology
- Forensic Nursing
- Sexual Assault
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Domestic Violence
- Forensic Traumatology
- Death Scene Investigation
- Psychological Autopsy
- Forensic Anthropology
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mira R. Gökdoğan (born in Stuttgart - Germany) studied Nursing and Forensic Sciences.
- Currently she is working as the Head of Nursing Department of the Nursing School at the Cyprus International University, where she is teaching courses referring to Forensic Sciences and Health Science.
- She studied nursing at the Heidelberg University, Germany, and received her Bachelor degree in 1983, her Master of Science degree from the Istanbul University, Institute of Forensic Sciences (Social Sciences) in 1997 and completed her Ph.D. studies at the Istanbul University, Institute of Forensic Sciences (Natural Sciences) in 2005.
- Her Ph.D. dissertation entitled -˜Comparison of photographs regarding the morphology of human faces" addresses a scientific method to analyze the facial morphologic differences of living individuals and to compare the results with the anatomic components, which are influenced by sex and age to apply identification.