3333 Burnet Avenue,
Membership of Academic Organizations:
- Member of American Society for Virology
- Member of American Society for Cell Biology
- Member of American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Member of the Congressional Liaison Committee (CLC), the district organizing arm of the Joint Steering Committee for Public Policy (JSC).
- Aug 2008: Travel Award from American Society for Virology to XIV International Congress of Virology in Istanbul/Turkey, August 10-15, 2008.
- Nov 2007: Travel Award for an invited State of the Art Presentation at the Third International Calicivirus Conference, Cancun/Mexico, Nov. 10-13, 2007.
- July 2005: Travel Award from American Society for Virology to XIII International Congress of Virology in San Francisco/CA, July 23-28, 2005.
- Jan. 2005: Achievement Reward of Poster Presentation from the Cincinnati Digestive Disease Research Development Center (DDRDC) Scientific Retreat organized by the University of Cincinnati, and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
- Oct. 1992 - April 1996: National Fellowship for Advanced Study in Germany from the State Education Commission of China.
- 1991-1992: Special Funding for Promising Young Scientist from the Science Foundation of Zhongshan- (Sun Yat-sen) University, China.
- March 1991: Award for Outstanding Teacher at Zhongshan- (Sun Yat-sen) University, China.
- 1989 - 1990: Excellent Teaching Award of Biology Department, Zhongshan- (Sun Yat-sen) University, China.