Integrative Physiology and Neuroscience,
Washington State University,
Pullman, WA 99164.
Myogenesis, adipogenesis, metabolism, insulin resistance, obesity
- Min Du is Professor and Endowed (Funded) Chair, Department of Animal Sciences, Washington State University, Pullman, WA. and Leader of Development Biology Group, Department of Animal Science, Associate Professor in Muscle Biology, Associate Professor of Biomedical Program, Associate Professor of Molecular and Cellular Life Sciences, University of Wyoming.
- He has received a PhD in Muscle Biology from Iowa State University, Ames, IA in, 1998-2001.
- He has completed his M.S. in Muscle Biology in China Agricultural University, Beijing, China (1993).
- He has obtained his B.S. in Food Engineering in Zhejiang Agricultural University, Hangzhou, China (1990).
- He received Early Career Achievement Award, form American Society of Animal Science.
- He is serving as an associate editor for Journal of Animal Science, reviewer for more than 20 journals and several federal funding agencies.
- He has published more than 100 peer-reviewed papers in muscle biology.