Mycology/Biotechnology Unit, Department of Botany, University of Ibadan, Ibadan Oyo State, Nigeria
Michael Dare ASEMOLOYE
Department of Botany University of Ibadan
- His research focuses on Mycology/Biotechnology with interests in understanding remediative rhizosphere efficacy brought about relationships between the rhizospheric fungi and plant roots and the key fungal functions in such environment.
- Current research areas include applying integrated metaomics to visualize the role and genetic inferences of fungal capability in degrading several soil pollutants.
- He has published MANY research articles in highly referenced journals.
- He is a Nigerian and obtained his degrees from the University of Ibadan.
- He has also won several notable awards/achievements including the 2015 The World Academy of Science (TWAS) and COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Abbottabad Scholarship, the University of Ibadan Postgraduate Scholarship 2015, 2016 and 2017, University TA Scheme 2014 and 2015, UCLM Award 2016, and OGCC Young Scientist Award etc.