University of Carthage,
Department of Life Sciences,
Molecular Biology, Biotechnology and Neuroscience.
- Synthesis, Structural Analysis, Hirshfeld Surface, Spectroscopic characterization and, in vitro , antioxidant activity of a novel organic cyclohexaphosphate.
- Structural characterization, AC conductivity, optical properties and biochemical study of a new hybrid phosphate: Scavenger of free radicals.
- Synthesis, structural and spectroscopic features, and investigation of bioactive nature of a novel organic-inorganic hybrid material 1H-1,2,4-triazole-4-ium trioxonitrate.
- New Organic Acidic Cyclohexaphosphate: Synthesis, Crystal Structure, Physicochemical Study, and In Vitro Biochemical Investigation.
- Uptake and metabolism of Carbamazepine (CBZ) by Clam Ruditapes decussatus and its effects in biochemical responses.
- Synthesis, characterization, Hirshfeld surface analysis and antioxidant activity of a novel organic-inorganic hybrid material 1-methylpiperazine-1,4-diium bis(nitrate).
- Synthesis, structural characterization, electrical properties and antioxidant activity of [p-(NH3)C6H4NH3]3P6O18·6H2O.
- Neuroprotective Activity of Grape Seed and Skin Extract Against Lithium Exposure Using Proteomic Research.
- Protective Effect of The Grape Seed and Skin Extract Against the Toxicity Induced By Lithium in the Plasma of Rats.
- Electrical conductivity, optical properties and antioxidant activity of the hybrid.