Bozok University Education and Research Hospital,
Department of Internal Medicine,
Division of Gastroenterology,
Adnan Menderes Street, Number 44,
66200 Yozgat, Turkey.
- Dr. Celikbilek graduated and got his MD from Ankara University Medical Faculty, Ankara, Turkey in 2002.
- He received internal medicine residency in the Department of Internal Medicine at Baskent University, Ankara, Turkey in 2008.
- He completed Hepatology and Gastroenterology fellowship at Erciyes University, Kayseri, Turkey in 2012.
- Dr. Celikbilek has been in Bozok University, Yozgat, Turkey since 2012.
- He is an Associate Professor of the Division of Gastroenterology at Bozok University since 2014.
- Dr. Celikbilek holded an investigation grant award from ‘Turkish Association for the Study of the Liver’ for the project named ‘circulating microRNAs in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease’.
- In addition he has more than 30 articles published in peer-reviewed international journals.
- He has also presented and participated more than 20 conference papers and posters nationally and internationally.
- He is serving as an editorial member of several reputed journals like Journal of Liver, Word Journal of Hepatology, Bozok Medical Journal, International Journal of Diabetes & Clinical Diagnosis, Turkish Journal of Gastroenterology & expert Reviewers for journals like Journal of Liver, Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, Journal of Clinical and Analytical Medicine, Word Journal of Gastroenterology, World Journal of Hepatology, Bozok Medical Journal, Digestive Diseases and Sciences, Cell Death & Disease, European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology.
- His researches interests mainly include liver diseases.
- His current research focus includes non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, microRNAs and cardiovascular disease.