Faculty of Medicine, Isfahan,
University of Medical Sciences,
Cancer Immunotherapy RNAi Immunology
- Signs of the presence of Th17 cells in chronic periodontal disease
- Cytokines (interleukin-9, IL-17, IL-22, IL-25 and IL-33) and asthma
- miR-141 and miR-200a, revelation of new possible players in modulation of Th17/Treg differentiation and pathogenesis of multiple sclerosis.
- Genetic defects and the role of helper T-cells in the pathogenesis of common variable immunodeficiency.
- Determination of HLA-B27 subtypes in Iranian patients with ankylosing spondylitis.
- Optimization of human Th17 cell differentiation in vitro: evaluating different polarizing factors.
- Role of apoptosis in common variable immunodeficiency and selective immunoglobulin A deficiency.
- Inhibitory effect of genistein on PLC/PRF5 hepatocellular carcinoma cell line.
- Evaluation of the T helper 17 cell specific genes and the innate lymphoid cells counts in the peripheral blood of patients with the common variable immunodeficiency.
- Innate lymphoid cells and cytokines of the novel subtypes of helper T cells in asthma.