National Center for Energy and Materials Research, Brazilian Biosciences National Laboratory, Campinas.
PCR, Gel Electrophoresis, Molecular Biology, Protein Purification, Protein Expression, Molecular Cloning, Microbial Molecular Biology, Protein Structure, Molecular Microbiology, Protein Biochemistry, Protein-Protein Interaction, Plants, Pathogens, General Microbiology, Protein Characterization, Recombinant Protein Expression, Molecular Biological Techniques, Biofilm Formation, Protein Analysis, Biofilms, Protein Purification Techniques, Microbiology Techniques, Yeast Two-Hybrid, Protein Assays, Xanthomonas axonopodis.
- Cell-cell signal-dependent dynamic interactions between HD-GYP and GGDEF domain proteins mediate virulence in Xanthomonas campestris (vol 107, pg 5989, 2010).
- The ATP-dependent RNA helicase HrpB plays an important role in motility and biofilm formation in Xanthomonas citri subsp. Citri.
- Cooperative Substrate Binding by a Diguanylate Cyclase.
- Xanthomonas citri subsp citri Type IV Pilus Is Required for Twitching Motility, Biofilm Development, and Adherence.
- The Post-transcriptional Regulator rsmA/csrA Activates T3SS by Stabilizing the 5′ UTR of hrpG, the Master Regulator of hrp/hrc Genes, in Xanthomonas.
- Comparative genomic and transcriptome analyses of pathotypes of Xanthomonas citri subsp. citri provide insights into mechanisms of bacterial virulence and host range.
- Crystallization and preliminary diffraction analysis of the catalytic domain of major extracellular endoglucanase from Xanthomonas campestris pv. Campestris.
- PILZ protein structure and interactions with PILB and the FIMX EAL domain: implications for control of type IV pilus biogenesis.
- The HD-GYP domain of RpfG mediates a direct linkage between the Rpf quorum-sensing pathway and a subset of diguanylate cyclase proteins in the phytopathogen.
- Expression of CYP6G1 and CYP12D1 in DDT resistant and susceptible strains of Drosophila melanogaster.
- Arabidopsis and tobacco plants ectopically expressing the soybean antiquitin-like ALDH7 gene display enhanced tolerance to drought, salinity, and oxidative stress.
- Identification of New Protein-Protein Interactions Involving the Products of the Chromosome- and Plasmid-Encoded Type IV Secretion Loci of the Phytopathogen Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. Citri.