Avenida Ipiranga, 2752, Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Porto Alegre, Brazil
Thrombosis, Haemostasis In vivo, ex vivo assays Pathology
- He is currently a PhD student in the Post-Graduation Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (Capes Concept 7).
- Master's degree in General Pathology by the Postgraduate Program in Pathology, Federal University of Fluminense, under the Human Pathology concentration area and
- research line "Development and optimization of methods for research and diagnosis", under the guidance of Prof. Doctor Helena Carla Castro and
- co-orientation of Prof. Dr. Plínio Cunha Sathler, acting in research projects with emphasis in the area of: Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics and Pharmacology with synthetic derivatives.
- Graduated in Biomedicine from Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF) in 2013, having a bachelor's degree in Scientific Research, with emphasis in Physiology and Pharmacology.